1. In the dating world, women are often attracted to the bad guy because they're exciting and unpredictable. But when it comes time to choose "The One," we don't want unreliable or non-committal; we want responsible, reliable and the real thing!! 2. A surprise weekend at a romantic bed and breakfast is to a woman what front row seats to a Laker game is to a man.
3. As a rule, we always know when you're sneaking looks at (a) another woman (b) our breasts and/or (c) our butt. It doesn't matter how casual shrewd or swift the glance, we notice.
4. Nothing says "I love you" like thoughtful, little gifts on days that aren't "special"--anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day. You get extra credit and kisses if they're personalized to show you've really been paying attention to us (e.g., A pair of earrings or a purse that you had pointed out when you were spending the day together.)
5. Our job is just as stressful/serious/significant as yours and we need to share the details.
6. Non-judgmental, uninterrupted listening to our hopes/dreams/fears/insecurities, even if it's for the one-thousandth time, makes us feel we are the center of your universe. Where we belong.
7. One lie spoils a thousand truths. Once discovered, it will be stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
8. There is no such thing as too many shoes.
9. Pillow talk is special, sacred and, above all, secret. Repeating it to anyone is grounds for a break-up.
To your authenticity,